Regarding ANY questions about photoshop, please read this post for information.
Who are you?
Where do you live?
- I live in Canada. I study in Mississauga, but my hometown is Guelph, so I kinda alternate between the two cities at the moment.
Is there a way we can speak other than Tumblr?
- I have facebook (ask), twitter, a youtube account, msn (ask ONLY if I follow you), and also skype (justanotherinsomniac, add ONLY if we've spoken before). I have formspring as well but I doubt anyone actually uses that.
How do you make a gif?
- I use Photoshop CS5. You make a gif by downloading your anime, converting to .avi or .mp4 format (I use .mp4 format and use the 3GP Video Converter from DVDVideosoft Studio to convert my videos), and in Photoshop, go to File>Import>Video Frames as Layers. Once open, use layer masks to edit the layers to your liking. You may choose to add a water mark by using the text tool, choosing a small pixel font and adjusting the opacity. Then, once you are done, you need to go File>Save for Web and Devices and ensure the gif is under 1 MB. If not, use fewer colours or make other adjustments. Save, and upload! 8D
What post is _______ from?
- Click this for how to find the original post source from any post on your dashboard - http://ampharos.tumblr.com/UntaggedPosts
- I will not answer any question about where posts are from jfc I get like 30 of these a day stOP ASKING ME
What's the difference between reblogging and reposting?
- Reblogging is when you click the reblog button. Only takes one click, simple enough right? Reblogging is what you're supposed to do.
- Reposting is when you upload a picture you found on tumblr, or one you found on sites like weheartit that get their images from tumblr. It's taking the credit for someone else's work, and not even sourcing it back to them. Reposting is what lazy jerkass fuckfaces do. REBLOG, don't be a lazy jerkass fuckface.
Can you make a tutorial for ________?
- Not uploading tutorials by request, sorry. I think there's enough tutorials on tumblr already for how to do pretty much everything. Do a bit of searching, you're bound to find what you need.
- That being said, any tutorials I do upload can be found here.
What are the fonts you use for your gifs?
- For my watermark, I use Wendy. For my quote gifs, I use Everyday or PF Tempesta Seven. Some other fonts I use often are Bebas, Seriously, Always Forever, Tall Dark and Handsome, All Ages bold, Boycott, Typenoksidi, Anime Ace 2.0 BB, and Jenna Sue.
Where do you download your anime?
- I usually torrent them from animetake, sometimes I get clips off YouTube as well.
What does the "'x' Lovers" on your blog mean?
- That's the number of people currently viewing my blog. You can get the code here.
Do you make your sidebar/background designs yourself?
- Yes. Hours of effort go into it, so I'd appreciate if you didn't steal them or use them for your own blog, thanks.
What are your favorite anime/manga?
Which kinds of blogs do you follow?
- I tend to follow people who post their own gifs/edits. I'm also pretty picky about the quality of posts I reblog, so I look for quality and good colouring. I dislike autoplay - music box/soundtrack playlists being the exception. I also follow largely for personality. If I see any blogs I follow reposting, I will immediately unfollow.
- Click here for my blogroll.
Do you take requests?
Follow for follow / check out my blog?
Can we be friends?
- I don't want to sound rude, but I don't use Tumblr to socialize too much. Doubt I'd make a great friend to have regular conversation with, but please do introduce yourself ><
Do you have any other blogs?
- Yes, I have a personal blog, the link is in the sidebar. Just click "Personal". The url is kyuuketsukis. **My personal blog contains nsfw content**
- I also have a writing blog. There, I post my own short stories, poems, thoughts and quotes. Please message for the link.
- Additionally, I have a luxury/interior design blog called int3riord3sign. I rarely update it though, I keep forgetting about it since it's not a sideblog...
Post a photo of yourself?